Are you passionate and looking for a challenge?
- Be part of a growing community work?
- Work alongside an established team?
- Help oversee and manage our pioneer cutting edge programmes for children & young people?
… then this may be the opportunity for you!
Due to business growth, Phase Trust has an immediate requirement to appoint an experienced part-time Operations Manager to take forward our work.
You will be expected to have:
- At least 2 years relevant management experience
- Good communication and team skills
- Ability to lead a team
- An understanding of safeguarding and professional working practices
The position will be initially offered on a contract funded by the National Lottery through the National Lottery Community Fund up to the end of August 2022.
Salary: £23,000 – £24,000 pro rata (depending on experience)
22.5 hours per week (can be negotiable)
Closing date for applications: 5pm 20th September 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing 30th September 2019.
For more details including a full job description and application form, please contact:
Jonathan Allen, Senior Manager, Phase Trust, Owen House, Little Cornbow, Halesowen, West Midlands, B63 3AJ.
Charity number: 1100404
This role requires a DBS (Disclosures and Barring Services). We will go through this process with you.